Re: [CBQ] New Engines

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] New Engines
From: "Myron & Lois Dudenbostel" <myroloi@egyptian.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 21:14:18 -0600
From: "Bob & Marian Sorensen" <rksmes@earthlink.net>
To: "CBQ Group" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2004 8:55 PM
Subject: [CBQ] New Engines

> Group:  This may be off the normal subject but is a question that I have
often wondered.  In the delivery of a new engine from the final assembly
plant, is the engine run or is it a dead haul?  And, if it is run, does the
owner receive compensation from the roads it is run over?
> I think that the CB&Q was the only road into GM when they did final
assembly in Illinois, so new engines must have been delivered to transfer
points.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511