[CBQ] Glick passenger car books & others

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Glick passenger car books & others
From: "gaedgar66" <vje68@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 17:28:50 -0000
As I've said before - if we want more books of the quality of Bill's we need to
buy them!  Not wait a year or two or borrow a friend's
copy but BUY THEM!  I am certain the Vol. 3 will come out sooner if the
remaining copies of Vol. 1 & 2 sell as Bill self-published.
Are they useful?  Where else will you ever get scale drwgs, usually with both
sides and ends (where sides differ which is frequent),
numberings, renumberings, numberings into MoW (priceless!), commuter equipment,
CB&Q 3', etc. of virtually every Q heavyweight,
wood & steel.  Many of these lasted into 60's in revenue service and many into
BN as MoW!  Heavy glossy stock, good quality
printing, etc - the kind of book we would expect if the Q had done it itself!
So email Bill and buy copies of Vol. 1 & 2 before they are
gone (reprints, given the length of time its taken Bill to recoup his
investment, are unlikely I would guess).     Gerald

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511