[CBQ] Re: Bill Glick's Passenger Car Book(s)

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Bill Glick's Passenger Car Book(s)
From: "bigbearoak" <jonathanharris@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 16:54:11 -0000
--- In CBQ@yahoogroups.com, "Ray Bedard" <tczephyr@h...> wrote:

> Bill has been working on a new photo book on passenger cars to
complement
> the above book. I have seen the layouts many times, he has just
completed
> the last page. Now he needs to work on getting it published. Don't
expect
> this to happen quickly, as it is very time consuming. But when it
does come
> out, it will be outstanding.
>
> Ray Bedard
> San Jose CA

That is wonderful news! I had thought, from an earlier posting (of
yours?), that he had given up on the project for lack of a publisher
or lack of support/interest. All encouragement!! That book very much
needs to be done, he's the guy to do it, and I'm sure it will be a
worthy companion to his other two volumes. I certainly will buy a copy
whenever it becomes available.

jonathan

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: