[CBQ] Re: Standard Lines West depot drawing?

To: cbq@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Standard Lines West depot drawing?
From: jonathanharris@earthlink.net
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 08:51:40 -0800
Randy --

I would be very grateful if you're willing and able to share an accurate
drawing with dimensions for one of these salt box depots. It would be a
real gift to everyone who models the Lines West.

With all of the plans and models of Burlington buildings that have appeared
over the years, it seems a shame we do not have even a basic plan available
for one of the most characteristic of CB&Q structures.

Happy new year,
Jonathan

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: