Re: [CBQ] Digest Number 1924

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Digest Number 1924
From: William Barber <clipperw@EarthLink.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 11:00:00 -0600
Brian,

There maybe a simpler, but less interesting reason for the Chrysler
choice by Ravenna crews. Chrysler was and is a "high end" vehicle. The
crews were probably well paid and could afford them and there was,
mostly likely a Chrysler dealer in town, but no Cadillac or Lincoln
dealer nearby. In addition, the Chrysler dealer may have had better
deals just to "corner" the market. Does anyone know what dealers
existed in Ravenna in the '30s and '40s and what auto lines were
handled.

Bill Barber

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511