Re: [CBQ] BN 1-4

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] BN 1-4
From: "Russell Strodtz" <vlbg@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 16:07:39 -0600
Jim/Keith,

These was no BN 4. BN 9920 was retained and could have gotten
that number but it never did.

BN 3 was not an operational unit.  When it was being painted at
Independent Locomotive Service an offer to repair it was made
and BN declined. All they really wanted the unit for was it's Head
End Power capability.

1,2,3, and 9920 were shipped to the Illinois Railway Museum in
early 1997.  BNSF allowed the Museum to strip 9920 for parts
and it was then moved back to Keller TX as a static display.

Russ