[CBQ] Oquawka, ILL

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Oquawka, ILL
From: "zephyr98072" <glenehaug@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 21:41:13 -0000
I have a couple of questions about Oquawka, Ill.

Would someone be able to tell me, from an old alignment chart or from
memory, where the end of the track was at the north end of Oquawka
after the 1952 removal between Arpee and Oquawka?

I am also looking for the what the first "R" stands for in the name
of the R.R.I.&St.L. RR.  My notes indicate that the track between
Keithsburg and Gladstone was constructed by the St.L.R.I.&C., but I
have noticed that the R.R.I.&St.L. is noted on much of the R/W.

Thanks in advance,

Glen Haug

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: