Re: [CBQ] Merry Christmas

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Merry Christmas
From: Jerry Stauffer <jerstauf@essex1.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 13:26:53 -0600
John and Dave,

Merry Christmas to both of you, and thanks for all the great work you
both do for the lost and the BRHS. We need them both and I look forword
to each time I come on line.

Merry Christmas to everyone else in the BRHS family, we have one of the
greatest groups around!

Jerry Stauffer
Mt. Morris, Ill.

John Lee wrote:

> Hello All,
> On behalf of Dave Lotz and my self we would like to wish everyone on the CBQ
> list a very Merry Christmas.
>
> Happy Holidays
> John Lee
> CBQ Moderator

> Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
> http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
> http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/8ZCslB/TM

>  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Yahoo! Groups Links