[CBQ] BRHSlist Name has Changed

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] BRHSlist Name has Changed
From: "David Lotz" <dave_lotz@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 20:56:24 -0000
Hi folks,

Please be advised that the name of this group has changed to
CBQ@YahooGroups.com.  Please update your address books accordingly.

We have been notified that certain members of the BRHS Board
have "issues" with the administration this list, therefore we are
disassociating the list from the BRHS.  I started this list to assist
the sharing of information about the CB&Q and to help promote the
BRHS.  However, it appears that it is time for a change.  If you have
questions or would like further clarification, contact me offlist.

Dave Lotz
List Owner

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511