[BRHSlist] CB&Q, Burlington, BR, and Burlington Route Labels

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] CB&Q, Burlington, BR, and Burlington Route Labels
From: "Todd" <thefryeguy@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 08:39:01 -0000
This may be a question that has already been asked, but why are these
various forms of "Chicago, Burling, and Quincy" used to label
hardware.  I have locks, keys, lanterns, hammers, etc with different
these different markings.  Was it related to where the item was used,
the time period, the purpose?  Any information would be greatly
appreciated because I am stumped.  Thanks a lot.

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: