[BRHSlist] Request for Bob Brown's Family

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [BRHSlist] Request for Bob Brown's Family
From: "Dave Lotz" <dave_lotz@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 17:21:58 -0600
The family of Robert Brown has requested that I post a message to the
BRHSlist to ask for the return of any material that Bob may have lent.  Bob
kept a list, but it only has names and what was lent, but has no addresses.
The family is also working on returning borrowed material that Bob had and
asks for your patience.  To speed the process, if you lent Bob any material,
or you have any of his material to return, please contact me offlist so I
can assist the family to get everything back where it should be.

Thanks!
Dave Lotz

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511