[BRHSlist] CB&Q research

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [BRHSlist] CB&Q research
From: "jtl" <port.road@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 16:42:26 -0500
Drew,

    I was just at the Library of Congress web page the other day downloading
some MrSID maps of the Burlington Route. During my search there I noticed
that they have what is probably a complete bibliography of all books,
pamphlets, etc regarding the Burlington and Burlington Northern. Check
there, you can use that as a list when calling libraries in your area...or
you could convince your prof that you need to do a road trip to DC for your
research:-).

Regards,

Jeff

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511