RE: [BRHSlist] Help for a newbie

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] Help for a newbie
From: "Dave Lotz" <dave_lotz@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 10:39:20 -0600
Hi Nicholas,

There is one color image on the Railway Classics web site,
www.RailwayClassics.com/freight01.htm
<http://www.railwayclassics.com/freight01.htm> .  There are also a couple
good photos in Mike Spoor's CB&Q Color Guide to Freight and Passenger
Equipment.  There was an excellent modeling article done by Bill Glick in
the February 1978 Prototype Modeler you will find helpful.

Dave Lotz