[BRHSlist] 60's history -- motorcycle train collision Massachusetts

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] 60's history -- motorcycle train collision Massachusetts
From: "twiam" <twiam@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 17:55:37 -0000
Hello,
I need some help locating information on an accident involving a
motorcycle and a train (head-on I believe).  It occurred between 1959
and 1963.  The person on the motorcycle was a fatality; he was about
19, possibly named Jim (something?) Do not know his last name.  He
would be my father.
I am sick and would like to know more about him and his family.
Please if anyone can help...
My mother, Joyce Tracia, kept this from me, she died in 1999, and no
one else can remember more than this.
They were both from Holbrook.
They said it happened either in Holbrook or Randolph, (although
possibly Brockton too).  It was a motorcycle train collision
Massachusetts
I have been searching for a while now to no avail.  I am searching
some archives when I can go the library, but looking for Jim or James
and this train/motorcycle accident is like looking for a needle in a
haystack.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance,

Denise