[BRHSlist] Re: Colorado & Southern Narrow Gauge Historical Society

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] Re: Colorado & Southern Narrow Gauge Historical Society
From: "kmartin537" <kmartin@cwia.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 14:25:29 -0000
Paul,

While the C&Sng historical society may still exist in name for all
practical purposes it is defunct. There is a DSP&P Historical Society
contact me offline for address.

check the DSP&P group on yahoo at:

also there is a web page with a bibliography at:
http://www.railwayeng.com/dspp/index.htm

Welcome to the NG.
Ken Martin

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511