[BRHSlist] Question for RedBird custom painters & Modelflex paint

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [BRHSlist] Question for RedBird custom painters & Modelflex paint
From: "Bill Belsher" <gp40x@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 21:12:46 -0600
I am custom painting my first locomotives using Badger Modelflex paint  I am
painting two N-Scale SD40s in the redBird scheme for a couple of C&S units.
I want to know how Modelflex 16-154 CB&Q Grey covers over 16-153 CB&Q
Chinese Red.  The reason I ask is it would be easier to paint the red first
then mask for the grey but if the grey doesn't cover well I'll have to do it
the other way around.  Thanks in advance.

Bill Belsher
TNT Webmaster
Trinity N-Trak
Fort Worth, TX
http://webpages.charter.net/tntlines/
Modeling the Fort Worth & Denver in N scale circa 1972
Burlington Route in BlackBird, Redbird, & BN Green

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511