Re: [BRHSlist] Train wrecks & ICC files

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Train wrecks & ICC files
From: "Roy Quick" <quicktax@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 16:17:39 -0600
Bob

Thanks ever so much for the link. I found a 12 page report with pictures of
the collision. According to the report, the direct cause was failure of the
conductor and flagman to protect the rear of the train when operating on a
time interval schedule. There were no block signals installed yet.
Approximately 50 people lost including the aforementioned crew and my great
grandfather who was an unlucky passenger.

Thanks again!

Roy Quick