[BRHSlist] Re: BN 12595

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] Re: BN 12595
From: "qmp211" <milepost206@mchsi.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 17:05:55 -0000
Hi,

You're waycar was built in 9/67 and numbered 13648. After the BN
merger it was renumbered to 10116. When it was rebuilt 4/15/91 by
Western Fruit Express it was renumbered to 12595.

The WFE rebuild was extensive so it is possible that much of the
original equipment, and the waycar itself, was modified from its as
built specs.

Paint & Lettering Diagrams and photos will be in The Burlington
Waycars book.

Good Luck.

Regards,
Randy Danniel