[BRHSlist] Paper Grain Door info

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] Paper Grain Door info
From: PSHedgpeth@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 09:22:52 EDT
Gerald and listers.

Since this Grain Door thread started I've been trying to think of the "other"
paper GD manufacturer...Signode was one and I'm almost certain there was
another..

There was a kind of "gentleman's agreement" IIRC that assigned each mfgr a
"territory" and theoretically they didn't compete with each other outside of
their "assigned" territories.

Somebody help me with the name of the other paper GD manufacturer.

Pete

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511