[BRHSlist] RE: Research on old towns along CB&Q route

To: "rlander" <rlander@alltel.net>
Subject: [BRHSlist] RE: Research on old towns along CB&Q route
From: "Dave Lotz" <dave_lotz@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 18:19:44 -0500
Cc: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Hello Ralph,

The BRHS Archives will be able to help with some information if you provide
more specifics on which towns you are interested in.  You may continue to
write to BRHS@nsn.org <mailto:BRHS@nsn.org> .

I?ve also forwarded your request to our email group, the BRHSlist.  We have
several folks who there who may also be able to help as well.

David Lotz
BRHS Archives