Re: [BRHSlist] Are these guys legal?

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Are these guys legal?
From: "Florian Griessenboeck" <florian@voldoepperwirt.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 01:54:31 +0200
Hehehe ... too funny, I just imagined an Austrian Engineman climbing out of
his Taurus and walking to the next restaurant for lunch while leaving the
train  out on the main. I guess that's one of the differences between Europe
and the States *g*
The Taurus is our newest engine and she rocks!
http://www.oebb.at/english/Entertainyou/Gallery/Taurus.jsp

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511