[BRHSlist] New pistures from July 2003 travel

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] New pistures from July 2003 travel
From: "Manfred Lorenz" <germanfred55@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 01:51:43 -0000
List,

I have added pictures of the Sheridan, Wy depot and the 5631 on
display close by to the files section. I took the photos in July 2003
when traveling through Wyoming. I stayed in the Trail's End Motel,
the usual railfan hangout.

The mainline is in heavy use by BNSF coal drags.

5631 is in good shape. Seems she is looking after regularly. The old
depot building is occupied by small businesses and in excellent shape.

The newer passenger brick depot is used by a bar/restaurant.
Unfortunately my pictures didn't turn out to be useable.

Has anybody knowledge of a good picture I can get?

Manfred
Bonn

Special Sale: 50% off ReplayTV
Easily record your favorite shows!