[BRHSlist] The original color number (tint, hue, etc.) of the Burlington

To: BRHSlist@YahooGroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] The original color number (tint, hue, etc.) of the Burlington Route Train
From: Ayodele Rivers <ayodelerivers@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 12:33:10 -0700 (PDT)
To whom this may concern,
My name is Ayo Rivers and I am on the AmeriCorps team working with the
Meriwether Lewis Foundation here in Nebraska. I was placed on a project and I
might need your help. My project is to find out the original color number (hue,
tint, etc.) of the Burlington Route Train and what company manufactured the
paint used for the train. If anyone can help assist me in finding this
information or may already have this information, please email me or call me on
my cell phone. I can be reached at the following information:

e-mail: ayodelerivers@yahoo.com
Cell phone: (202) 486-0833
Alternate phone: (402) 825-6441
USPS mail: