[BRHSlist] 2003 Convention Display

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] 2003 Convention Display
From: rgortowski@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 22:13:20 EDT
Members Gerald Edgar and Cy Svobodny has requested that we set aside some
tables at the BRHS convention in St. Paul this year to display your Burlington
Route items for the other attendees to enjoy.  We will do this at the short
BRHS
swap following the Annual Meeting.  I am inviting all attendees to bring
their special Burlington Route items that you would like to share with your
fellow
members.  Pictures, pamphlets and memorabilia are all welcome!  Dust off your
treasures and share them with your fellow members.

Hope to see you there!

Rich Gortowski
2003 Convention Chairman

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511