[BRHSlist] I just posted this with the Proto 48 Group...

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] I just posted this with the Proto 48 Group...
From: "captmix" <tamix@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 19:14:59 -0000
I may be the 10% that never gets the word but Jon Cagle alerted me
to a product from RailDriver that is a real boon to model railroad
scratch builders. I had never heard of it before.

RailDriver has put the 1922 Locomotive and Car Cyclopedias onto
CD's. In addition, each CD has a program (Scale Print Utility) to
print out drawings to the exact scale, what ever you work in, HO, O,
Half Inch, etc. I bought both CD's and have spent half of my
weekend
printing out a number of plans to "O" scale of engines, cars,
trucks?.more projects than I will ever hope to complete. This
program will work with any drawing (or photo) from any source. Train
Shed Cyclopedias, model magazines, etc., it does them all.

Before, to get a drawing to my scale, O, I would scan to the
approximate size, (just a guess), print, and then measure with a
scale rule. If too large or small, do it again. A hit and miss to
get it exact. But this program will do it once and exactly on the
mark.

Each CD costs $29.95. The Scale Print Utility is worth that!

Thanks Jon!

Tom

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/8ZCslB/TM