[BRHSlist] negatives available from widow

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] negatives available from widow
From: "joepiersen" <joepiersen@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2003 02:54:43 -0000
Group,
I usually post for C&NW items, but a widow of a photographer has asked
me to indicate the availability of some negatives.
  The photographer lived in NJ, but came to the Midwest often. He
photographed in 1939, 1940, 1955 and 1960. Most of his shots are
steam, but there are others. Most are roster shots, but a nice
selection of action shots. (I used the C&NW negatives as my examples
and have not seen the CB&Q ones.)
  There are 154 CB&Q negatives, 47 odd-sized CB&Q negatives, and 34
C&N negatives.
If you want her phone number, let me know off list. Please, please do
not contact me if you are going to take advantage of her. By this I
mean that you pay the $5-each price and buy a good quantity and not
just "cherry pick" them. The shots are mostly excellent, but the 1939
shots were taken with a lesser camera, apparently. He has been
published in books, but mostly for C&O, etc.  (She also has CRI&P, IC,
etc.)
For a faster response, please use my regular email:  jpiersen@theramp.net
         Joe Piersen,  (C&NWHS)

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511