[BRHSlist] The Q K Line

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] The Q K Line
From: "hkraichely" <hkraichely@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 19:02:20 -0000
I am planning to model the K line from St. Louis to Hannibal and need
some addl info.  I have downloaded the file in archives that lists
all the towns, bridges, depots and industries within town served by
the Q between St. Louis and Des Moines. Dave Lotz is also going to
provide info on actual track details by town but I need info on the
industries on the list?  Can anyone provide info as to what
industries were located on team rtracks and which had their own
sidings?  Also, does anyone have any photos from the Missouri portion
of the K Line?

Thank you for al your help.

Hank

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511