[BRHSlist] Make Love All Night Long!

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [BRHSlist] Make Love All Night Long!
From: "Eliza Smith" <elizasmith_a13@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 1980 05:18:49 +0500
Sender: "Eliza Smith" <Elizasmith_a13@yahoo.com>

<head>
<title>Make Love All night Long</title>
</head>

premature ejaculation? Would you like to increase your sexual stamina to
amazingly high levels? Do you want to be able to make love <b>ALL NIGHT LONG!!??
Tablets' can make this all happen within just 16 days! We absolutely guarantee
that Asphaton will turn around your sex life three hundred and sixty degrees
FOR
EVER! Asphaton's amazingly powerful herbs will make your love life so
pleasurable like you could never imagine before! With Asphaton you are able to
satisfy ANY woman giving mind blowing orgasms for <b>AS LONG AS YOU
LIKE!</b></font>
Asphaton
for a complete 30 days free of any risk thanks to our amazing 100% <b>'NO
information

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/8ZCslB/TM