[BRHSlist] O1A's

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] O1A's
From: "leo_mccauley2001" <leo_mccauley2001@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 20:27:18 -0000
 As a voleenter at the Museum at Mendota, I am some what familiar
with the history of the 4978, know some of the history of the 4060.
and a little of the 4963 at Union Museum, I keep hearing once and a
while that there are other O1A's can any one fill me in on this and
maybe give some history as well.
 I work with the museum when ever we have any speciol events and try
to be as correct with the history of our equipment as possible, so
any help will be greatly appreciated thanks for you help Leo McCauley
McNabb, Il.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/8ZCslB/TM