Re: [BRHSlist] re: car seals - CRLX?

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] re: car seals - CRLX?
From: "Russell Strodtz" <vlbg@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 00:42:57 -0500
Gerald,

In 1960 there were still 615 CRLX cars in the ORER.  In the early 70's
there was a couple behind a building in the stockyards area on the East
side of Denver.

What car shop are you talking about?  Where, and what does the C&NW
have to do with this. Cudahy's headquarters and what I thought was their
main packing house were in Omaha.  One could assume that they divided
their Eastbound traffic among the pool roads so they would have been
common on the CB&Q in Iowa.

Russ