[BRHSlist] Commercial Post: Railway Classics

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [BRHSlist] Commercial Post: Railway Classics
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 18:45:50 -0500
Fellow Burlington fans,

Those list members who are also BRHS members will be receiving inserts in the
next BRHS mailing announcing several new projects from Railway Classics of
interest to Burlington modelers.  I thought I'd give the BRHSlisters an advance
peek at what is coming for 2003 and into 2005!  Don't panic - they are not all
coming the same time!

General Pershing Zephyr - Railway Classics has introduced a new series of
"Classic Edition Collector Sets" that are complete trains.  The Classic Edition
Collector Sets" are being done in very limited, numbered quantities, and will
include an attractive collectors box and an etched display placard.    The
General Pershing Zephyr is the third in this series and will contain the 9908
lettered for the GPZ and three cars as delivered in 1939.  The locomotive will
be DCC equipped, but will also be able to be switched to straight DC.  The
models will include Ajin's new pressed fluted sides as on our recently released
shovelnoses, full-body diaphragms, interiors and Kadeeâ No. 5 couplers.  For
those not wanting the full set, 9908 will be available in several versions not
lettered GPZ and the cars are also available individually.

1939 Silver Streak Zephyr - this will be the 5-car set (E5 9909 and 9908
lettered for the Silver Streak are in a separate project!) originally assigned
to the SSZ; cars 900, 1600, 4703, 4704 and 300.

1940 Texas Zephyr & 1940 Zephyr Rocket - These sets are multiple-phase projects
with the pre-war Budd cars arriving first, then the Pullmans later, and finally
for the ZR the CRI&P cars.  (E5 No. 9913 and RI E6A NO. 627 are also available
to reserve.)

Burlington's Pre-War Budd Stainless Steel Lightweight cars:  Railway Classics
have announced a project to offer ALL the non-articulated, pre-war Budd cars.
(Hence the various Zephyr announcements.)   Even though we have run some of
these previously, the new runs will have Ajin's new pressed fluting and
interiors.

CB&Q, C&S & FW&D Steel Cabooses:  We are doing the CB&Q NE10, NE12 and NE13
waycars in several paint schemes and numbers.  The waycars range from $265-$280
full retail and are scheduled to arrive in December 2003.  Get your
reservations in quickly and don't miss out on these great models!

BN GATX Pressure-Slide "Whale Belly" Cement hoppers:  Railway Classics is
offering these unique cars for several roads including the BN that cover the
modeling period from 1965 to the present.  There will be multiple road numbers
available.  These cars are priced at $265 each full retail and are scheduled
for a March 2004 delivery.  Don't hesitate on getting your reservations in on
these either.

CB&Q Business Car "Round-up"

I'll have a couple more Burlington-related announcements next week after I get
the web pages completed.  I hope to have the Zephyr and business car pages up
next week as well.  In the mean time, check out our website,
www.railwayclassics.com for other exciting models we are offering and then
contact you favorite dealer to make your reservations!

David Lotz
Your Burlington advocate at Railway Classics

Low on Ink? Get 80% off inkjet cartridges & Free Shipping at 77Colors.com.
We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark, Canon, Compaq and more!
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5981
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DmnqpB/IyhGAA/ySSFAA/8ZCslB/TM