[BRHSlist] Re: NE-13 Caboose details

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] Re: NE-13 Caboose details
From: "qmp211" <kd423@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2003 02:55:04 -0000
Hi Jerry,

If you email me off list I will send you a .jpeg roof shot of the NE13
taken from The Burlington Waycars.  The grid is made from interlaced
metal about an inch high and 1/8" thick.

To the best of my knowledge it is not an Apex pattern. More like
industrial open grid walkway. It had to have an open grid to drain
snow and
ice while providing traction from it's wavy "toothed" surface.

Regards,
Randy Danniel
Mile Post 206 Publishing, Inc.
P.O. Box 543