Re: [BRHSlist] Mike Spoor's next book.

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Mike Spoor's next book.
From: Mike Spoor <CBQRR@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 18:58:58 -0500
Wollffee and BRHS guys:  Yes, despite any rumors you have heard about me
getting called to active duty in the USMC.  The Marines decided I was too
old and one war was more than enough so they said I could stay home...I
am alive and well, as well as one can taking care of 3 parents and 1 aunt
all between 82 and 87.  Three of them now live within one mile of us here
in Houston.  They moved here since January.  My dad is still in Florida
and I have been over there once a month since his stroke last November.

The next book will be out in 2004.  The publisher and I are still
deciding if the next book will be Volume #5 (Lines West) or a "CB&Q
Facilities" book.  Most likely it will be a facilities book.  I am
already gathering material for this.   I just don't have as much time as
I used to for the book projects.

Thanks for the inquiry.

Cordially.   Mike

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511