Re: [BRHSlist] Digest Number 1759

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Digest Number 1759
From: William Barber <clipperw@EarthLink.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 09:03:13 -0500
Cc: milepost206@mchsi.com
Doug.

Here is the Publishing Co.'s address. The contact is Randy Danniel.

Randy Danniel
Mile Post 206 Publishing, Inc.
P.O. Box 543
West Burlington, IA 52655-0543

His e-mail address is: milepost206@mchsi.com. Last I heard, the book is
due momentarily. They were hoping to have it available by Galesburg
Days in late June, but, I believe, shipping problems from the overseas
printer may have caused further delay. Randy will have to update you on
the latest info.

Bill Barber

On Sunday, July 27, 2003, at 02:16 AM, BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com wrote:

>    Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 13:54:49 -0000
>    From: "Doug Brown" <dbrown10844@iowatelecom.net>
> Subject: CB&Q Waycar book
>
> Members,
> Does anyone know what has happened to the southern Iowa publisher
> (location? I think the publisher had a number in its name?) that
> was/did produce a book on CB&Q waycars? I sent for that publication
> a long time ago and have not heard of anything. I presume the books
> are/were printed off shore. Did they go down with the Titanic?
>
> Thanks for any information.
> Doug Brown

Buy Toner for Your Printer or Fax at LaserTonerSuperstore.com-Save 55%!
We have your brand: HP, IBM, Canon, Xerox, Apple and many more for less!
http://www.LaserTonerSuperstore.com
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YmQqWC/qicGAA/ySSFAA/8ZCslB/TM