[BRHSlist] Last Unit to be Painted

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [BRHSlist] Last Unit to be Painted
From: "Ralph W. Brown, Jr." <cbq682@grics.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 21:43:51 -0500
Okay, here is a question that I thought about in my abundance of free time.
Today, when you look about the BNSF you see many locomotives still in the Santa
Fe or Burlington Northern paint.  It will take a while to repaint them all.
What and when was the last in service CB&Q locomotive repainted to BN colors?
Might be an answerable question.  I see many photographs on BN websites well
into the 1970s with CB&Q colors in the consist.

R.W. Brown, Jr.
Galesburg, IL

Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada. Low
prices up to 80% off. We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/8ZCslB/TM