[BRHSlist] New to Group

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] New to Group
From: "cwp981" <cwp981@netscape.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 14:03:36 -0000
Just dropping a line to say hello and give a little background on
myself. Name is Walt Pomrenke and I currently work as one of the
regular engineers on the California Zephyr between Chicago and
Ottumwa. I work 5 on Sun, Tue, and Fri,; and 6 on Mon, Wed, and Sat.
Except this Fri and Sat I'm making a refamiliarization trip to Ft Mad
on 3 & 4. Really enjoy the discussions in the group and hope I can
contribute. Thanks

Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada.
We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark, Canon & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kP..SB/49VGAA/ySSFAA/8ZCslB/TM