[BRHSlist] Re: Minneapolis Q Sights

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] Re: Minneapolis Q Sights
From: "graywolfs2" <graywolfs2@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2003 02:15:04 -0000
Hi Bryan,

I'm sorry to say that there isn't much "Q" stuff left here in the
Twin Cities to see.
In Minneapolis, the "Q" ran into the GN depot just off the river
(Mississippi) but that was torn down a few years after the start of
Amtrak.
Hill's Stone Arch Bridge is still standing and I believe that you can
walk across it (bridge was access to GN depot).
If you would like some more info, please feel free to get in touch
with me at my e-mail addy graywolfs2@hotmail.com and I can answer any
other questions and/or give you directions.
Hope that you will be able to make the Annual Meet in Sept.

Later,
Greg K.
Minnesota

--- In BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com, Bryan Howell <tubaman21@y...> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am taking a trip up to the Fargo area next week and
> have negotiated about a half a day for railroad
> sightseeing around the Twin Cities.  Can anyone point
> me in the right direction for some good Q sights?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> =====
> Bryan J. Howell
> tubaman21@y...
> http://www.burlingtonzephyrs.n3.net
> http://www.jolietpopsband.n3.net
> http://www.blazingbrass.n3.net

> http://sbc.yahoo.com

Save up to 80% on top-quality inkjet cartridges and get your order fast!
FREE shipping on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. Shop at Myinks.com!
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/v2G7ND/KfUGAA/ySSFAA/8ZCslB/TM