Re: [BRHSlist] films

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] films
From: Willliam Franckey <budapest@galesburg.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 22:46:11 -0500
Thanks Bob,
I do remember that thread.  I didn't pay much attention as I had a copy
but as of now I'm searching for those who actually own the rights to Q
footage.  Any help with finding additional sources of Q steam and
diesel footage would be greatly appreciated.  For the last couple years
I've been video taping retired Q employees, most of whom have since
passed away.  As video is now ingrained into home computers, the time
seems right for putting Q footage behind some of those interviews.
I just have to shake every tree, Bill

On Friday, July 4, 2003, at 07:30  PM, amtrak347@aol.com wrote:

> Bill -
>
> My copy of Steam Odysseys was done by Reminisce Rails, P.O. Box 4225,
> San
> Dimas, CA 91773.  Inside the box there is a "Thank you" from Larry
> Kostka,
> Reminisce Rails.  I purchased this tape 7/22/96 for $28.95 direct from
> Reminisce.  I
> believe this subject was discussed previously on this list and as I
> recall
> whoever has the rights to this film was not cooperative with those
> seeking
> additional copies.  You might want to check previous messages.
>
> Bob

> Save up to $400 on all notebooks.
> Get the notebook you want with all the features at a price you love.
> Price after rebates and savings
> http://us.click.yahoo.com/gx2HjB/wwSGAA/ySSFAA/8ZCslB/TM

Inkjet cartridges up to 80% off. HP, Epson, Lexmark--we have your brand.
Free shipping on every order to the U.S. and Canada! Excellent service.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QWB0QC/.eUGAA/ySSFAA/8ZCslB/TM