Re: [BRHSlist] Fall meet in Minneapolis

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Fall meet in Minneapolis
From: rgortowski@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 16:41:50 EDT
bobsenginehouse@missvalley.com writes:

> The rooms are all booked at the Holiday Inn in Bandana Square for the fall
> meet. The Super Eight in Lewisberg has some rooms left. Their Number is
> 651-636-8888

This is NOT correct!  As stated in the Zephyr, when calling for the rooms,
you must ask for code BNR.  We have 40 rooms set aside for each night. The
hotel
is sold out for non-reserved groups.

Rich Gortowski

Inkjet cartridges up to 80% off. HP, Epson, Lexmark--we have your brand.
Free shipping on every order to the U.S. and Canada! Excellent service.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QWB0QC/.eUGAA/ySSFAA/8ZCslB/TM