Re: [BRHSlist] Digest Number 1732

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Digest Number 1732
From: Tom Smith <sd70mac@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 09:41:02 -0500
Nice looking. Now you need a couple of plain silver, and maybe a green
one or two.
I've had a couple of these semi-finished for some time, but the end
railings have me hung up. The Bachman parts are really oversized, but my
attempts to scratch something else in brass are just awful.
What did you use on your model?

Tom Smith

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/8ZCslB/TM