[BRHSlist] MOW Sand Service Cars - Color of roof

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] MOW Sand Service Cars - Color of roof
From: "thommack" <mack@chmack.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 22:09:41 -0000
I just painted three (3) Kato 70-ton ACF covered hoppers into MOW
orange for sand service. Now the tricky question: What color were
the roofs? Mike Spoor's Color Guide book looks like they were black,
but its hard to tell. (Actuallly, I'm hoping someone will tell me
they could be orange or black since I really don't want to repaint
the roofs.)

Tom

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/8ZCslB/TM