[BRHSlist] Books by Robert C. Brown

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>, <ritslist@storm.simpson.edu>
Subject: [BRHSlist] Books by Robert C. Brown
From: "Nicholas Pitsch" <pitschni@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 17:32:51 -0400
Anyone know of the writings of Robert C. Brown?

I received a flyer from Mr. Brown of Coralville, IA today, listed several CB&Q
and Rock Island related books (28 rail-related titles, to be exact)  -
generally, they appeared to be between 45 and 200 page books, and prices listed
were between $7-$25.

This is not intended as a commercial endorsement, just wondering if anyone was
familiar with his work and any thoughts (a review?) you may have.

I can post more specific info here if any would like.

N. L. Pitsch
Manassas VA

VRFE - What's happening on the Rails in Virginia!
VRFE - Year Three - Spam-Free
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vrfe/

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/8ZCslB/TM