[BRHSlist] caboose # 14560

To: "BRHS LIST" <BRHSlist@YahooGroups.com>
Subject: [BRHSlist] caboose # 14560
From: "John Trulson" <norskeviking@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 20:07:43 -0700
I have just converted Walther's Q waycar into the 14560 with side door. I know
the list has discussed this before, but I need to read it again. Was the roof
of the mineral red waycars black? The pictures of the 14560 at Deadwood aren't
clear enough to tell, and Walther's did the roofs of their mineral red ones in
black. The next problem is trying to mount some type of brake end beams to the
trucks. Does anyone have a quick and easy way to do this? Many thanks to
Walther's for producing this car. John

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/8ZCslB/TM