Stainless steel finishing

To: brhslist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Stainless steel finishing
From: dhelec@a...
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 07:02:31 EDT
Not to beat a dead horse because I know this topic came up before BUT when
finishing off a stainless car (I had to strip one due to lacquer yellowing)
should clear coat before dry transferring or after or both and as far as clear
coats go any suggestions? Its an old shoreham car. I know Future floor wax was
discussed earlier but how in the world would you apply it?