Re: [BRHSlist] Re: budd corrigated panels

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: budd corrigated panels
From: railbass@a...
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 22:06:06 +0000
John -
The box is a mailing box with no product info on it. Inside are instruction
sheets for applying fluting to cars and using Eastern Car Works Core Kits.
One sheet also suggests that you can get a catalog with an SSAE to Union
Station Products, same address I gave you earlier. The date on the sheet is
3/97.
- John Manion