Bi-level cars modeling question

To: BRHSList <brhslist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Bi-level cars modeling question
From: Bryan Howell <tubaman21@y...>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 21:49:48 -0700 (PDT)
Hello. I apoligize if I have asked these questions
before, but it was 2 years ago and I can't find the
posts.

I am building the Three Brothers kit and am getting
ready to paint. I will be using the Alclad II paints.
My problem is with the decals. The provided decal
for the letterboard is close to the correct length,
but the lettering on it is too short. I plan to use
that decal for the letterboard, paint over it, and put
a new decal on top for the lettering.(It is a heavier
material than most decals and is meant to adhere to
the fluting and remain a flat surface). I was
wondering if there is a suitable decal that is the
correct length. The other decal I need is the
horizontal red lines on the cab end of the car.

Thanks in advance!

=====
Bryan J. Howell
tubaman21@y...