A new group

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: A new group
From: "Marty T. Myers" <conductor_mtm@y...>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 20:23:39 -0500
I have started a new group on NE Kansas and NW MO (SE Nebraska and Southern
Iowa welcome too!) I have an interest in the area, but little info to post
yet, so please join and post!!
Search for ZephyrEagleRocket on Yahoo Groups or email
ZephyrEagleRocket-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Here is the oficial description
This is a fourm to discuss the railroads of Northwest Missouri and Northeast
Kansas. This includes the cities of St. Joseph, Atchison, Trenton,
Hiawatha and Kansas City. Discussion of railroading in that small corner
of Nebraska that borders the area are also encouraged. Historical discussion
is very welcome. Featured railroads are CB&Q, MP, RI, QO&KC, KCC&StJ,
WAB/NW/NS, BN/BNSF, CGW/CNW, RL&N, NEKM and any others I left out.