Zephyrs are coming!

To: "BRHSlist" <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Zephyrs are coming!
From: "David Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 20:53:59 -0500
Cc: <RGortowski@a...>, <QChooch@a...>, <Hogger41@a...>, <cbqrr47@y...>, <grtacey@n...>, <dbenson221@a...>
Just a reminder from the BRHS membership folks,

If you received and April Late Renewal Notice (the pink one) you WILL NOT be
getting a Zephyr. You will need to order one from Chuck Zeiler in Arkansas.
I've posted this so that we won't get a lot of inquiries as to where is my
Zephyr?

This is also a head's up for the July renewal folks - be sure to get your
renewals in on time, as it will effect the delivery of the the next Bulletin to
your house! We are anticipating the delivery of the next Bulletin in the early
part of August.

Dave