Commercial Post Q Connection

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Commercial Post Q Connection
From: "William Franckey" <budapest@g...>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 22:16:11 -0500
Dear List, I'm pleased to annouce a very limited 2nd edition of Cathedral of
Steel. Since the book was released in 1999, new photos, maps and information
have been uncovered, much of which has made it into this edition. We are very
pleased with the result and so are offering it now to the BRHS List. Thank you
to those who purchased the book initially.

Order forms and information is avaliable on the BRHS web site.
Thank you again, William A. Franckey