detail parts

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: detail parts
From: "Wally & Barb Daffner" <wbw13187@h...>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 19:25:05 -0500
Hello list. Although I am not new to the list, I usually do not post, but I do
read with much interest.

I have a question, and I believe that you may have the answer for me. The
question is: I have an older Bachmann 4-8-4 Northern with long tender, and am
missing the bell and the whistle. Does anyone know who would make a replacement
for these parts? I have consulted the Walthers catalog, but am not sure of
which parts would be the right ones. I appreciate any and all help you can
give.

Perhaps I should mention that I will be using the Bowser mechanism to power the
unit. Anyone familiar with how they work?

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely, Wally D.